6.27.2006

Little Bear in the Pacific Northwest


We moved to Bellevue, WA on June 14th and are loving it so far! Sahara did really well on the plane (she sucked on daddy's finger to pressurize her ears). The air is so crisp, cool and clean here--I love being outside. So does Sahara! She loves to go on walks in her Baby Bjorn. Her heat rash was gone within 24 hours of arriving here.
The other big news is how BIG Sahara has grown. After she was born, she dipped to 6 and a half pounds. At 6 weeks she is between 11 and 12 pounds (in this picture she is just over 5 weeks old and appears to be flashing a gang symbol--it's actually the number of outfits she spit-up that day)! She's already in size 2 diapers and shows no signs of slowing down. Last time we were in the grocery store, I caught her eyeballing a 12 ounce London Broil in the meat section.

No comments:

"When first I held you in my arms, if I had only known, the years would feel like moments..."

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers