


This week Sahara turned 4 months old. She is growing so fast...Her well baby checkup appointment was today, along with another round of shots. She did extremely well, and was able to perform under pressure. She held her head up high, and was interested in both sitting (with assistance) and grabbing objects and bringing some to her mouth (including the doctor's hair). I felt like a good mother today.
Here are her four month stats:
Weight: 15 lbs, 13.5 oz. (75-90th percentile) -- She's more than doubled her birth weight!
Height: 25 inch. (75-90th percentile)
Head: 17 inch. (90-95th percentile)
After the appointment, she slept most of the afternoon and evening -- with the help of a little Tylenol to bring down her slight fever -- and awoke happy and ready to play. She even decided to roll over for the first time today. But of course, her favorite activity is standing (as seen in the pictures with Daddy). We think she will forgo the crawling stage and dive straight into walking.



1 comment:
She's so cute...and so big! :) Joseph is tall, but very lean (that never seems to surprise anyone for some reason...)! That's so funny that she rolled over the day of her 4-month appointment -- Joseph did the same thing! :) We also had thought the same thing about Joseph and crawling/walking -- he hated being on his tummy until around 6 months, when he started routinely rolling back to front (I think he had started to realize he could locomote by rolling)! Anyway, Tim and I just love seeing Sahara as she grows -- I wish I could tickle that chubby little tummy...! :) Don't forget to put some shots of her parents up, too...!
Post a Comment