10.10.2006

Eating like the big people

Sahara learns to eat with a spoon

Sahara learned to eat formula from a spoon this week. She's started taking a pacifier too, which has greatly aided her sleeping at night. If this trend continues, Amy can feed her once a night and use the pacifier for the other times. She usually goes right back down to sleep. Occasionally, I'll pick her up fro the crib and she'll stop crying and shoot me a huge smile. She's absolutely radiant and absolutely wide awake. Oh well, at least I'm guaranteed to have something cute to look at for the next hour. Luckily, Amy does most of the nocturnal baby duty during the week. But on the weekends, it's my turn.

No comments:

"When first I held you in my arms, if I had only known, the years would feel like moments..."

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers