


When picking out baby furniture, we relied heavily on the book Baby Bargains. However, we found we made one huge mistake when picking her high chair. The book gave the Baby Trend high chair a great review; in practice, however, the tray was way too high for our little Sahara. Now close to 9 months old, she needs to be eating more solid foods, and needs to be able to reach her food. So I bought a new booster seat. It is just the right height for her, and seems to enjoy the tray toy. I have yet to put food on the tray, but I'm sure she'll flail her arms in excitement when the food is placed at the right height. Also you'll see a picture of my sweet girl waking up from her nap. It was first time I ever saw her sleep on her tummy, and I grabbed the camera. As I walked back into the room, she had promptly rose to all fours. I guess naptime was over.



No comments:
Post a Comment