9.22.2007

15 Month Appt




Yesterday was Sahara's 15 month appt, even though it was a month late. Her new stats:

Weight: 26.7 lbs. (90-95%)
Length: 32 inches (90-95%)
Head: 19 1/4 inches (97%)

It seems like our little chunk-a-lunk is still growing well, and quite proportional. It would be weird to be that big with a teeny-tiny head. All is well. ;)

She had 4 shots and cried for a few minutes. The rest of the day she was really tired -- she even took a nap on me (that hasn't happened in a long time!) After her naps, she couldn't walk well. Her legs were sore from the injections. A dose of Tylenol worked wonders, and for a little bit before her bedtime, she was back to her normal self, running around and causing havoc at Grandma's House. Here are some (semi) recent pics of my sweet girl.

1 comment:

Alexa said...

I think I recognize that book! It's a Maisy one, isn't it? :) I can't BELIEVE how big she's getting to be -- her hair is so beautifully long and curly! Joseph's still taller than Sahara, but with his average weight she just might beat him in a wrestling match! ;) Thanks for keeping us updated! :)

"When first I held you in my arms, if I had only known, the years would feel like moments..."

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers