

On our first full day in San Diego, Sahara and I visited Sea World. It was really expensive to get into the park, but I didn't know when we'd get another chance to fly to San Diego again. Sahara's favs were: The Pets Rule show, Shamu show, the polar bears in the Arctic exhibit and a water-filled hole in the sidewalk that she could stick her finger into. It was hard to get pictures of Sahara doing anything too exciting -- she would never pose for a picture, and always run off in the opposite direction. It was a great time to be at Sea World, though. It was almost deserted -- I guess this is their short off season -- when means we were able to see everything we wanted to without having to push past crowds, and Sahara could run and play in the open spaces.
The last thing we did there was see the Shamu show, 'Believe'. Everytime a whale would leap out of the water, she would exclaim "Wow!" It was really fun for the both of us. Then she promptly fell asleep in the stroller while I walked out of the park.



1 comment:
She looks SO sweet asleep in her stroller like that! What kind of stroller is that, anyway? :)
Post a Comment