

Well, not quite yet. But there definitely is a bun in the oven, and it's scheduled to come out June 3rd, a little less than 3 months away! Sahara will turn 2, and a few weeks later, #2 will arrive. Below are the most recent ultrasound pics from a few weeks ago @ 25 weeks. It's a boy, as you might be able to tell in the 2nd pic. Sahara's very excited, and talks about the baby in my tummy all of the time, tries to give him hugs, kisses, stuffed bears and things to eat. We also talk about how there are "baby" things in her room that will be for the baby -- the infant car seat, the papasan chair, baby clothes. She seems happy about it all; I think she's always wanted a little playmate!



2 comments:
Congratulations! How exciting to be expecting a little boy! :) I still always wish we lived closer to y'all and could get our little ones together to hang out...! I hope you're feeling well, Amy -- we'll be thinking of you!
Congratulations!
I'm a bit partial to boys :-)
Post a Comment