6.21.2008

Dead on his feet



Some days you're just so tired...

Notice how our little man is packing on the chub. He needs a lot of food for the energy he exerts grunting and groaning and growling all night long. Sahara made growling sounds in her sleep, but I think Gavin is louder. He prefers to sleep with us, which I'm trying to discourage. But he's quiet and sleeps a lot better when he's tucked in between mommy and daddy--and we sleep better when he doesn't sound like he's trying to bench press a car. So it's hard to say no sometimes.

1 comment:

Katie said...

So cute. I can't believe I didn't get a notification email. ;-)
I hope Amy likes The Host. I loved it and ended up wanting more.

"When first I held you in my arms, if I had only known, the years would feel like moments..."

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers