

So overall Amy and I both agree that this time around it feels easier--even with Sahara in the mix. I guess experience and perspective are worth something. Gavin has thrown us for a few loops though. For example, his diaper changes are 10X harder than Sahara's ever were. It's like a bad day at Wet and Wild Water Park. He screams when we change him, sprays everything in sight (if left uncovered) and usually manages to get poo everywhere. He has a BM after every feeding, which is about 15-20 times a day right now (no joke). And he gets poo in all the cracks and crevices of his machinery, which is a real bugger to clean. I have to admit that I get frazzled changing him--it's nearly as traumatic for me as it is for him and his raw little hiney.



1 comment:
Ah, yes -- having a boy first has just made all that diapering stuff seem like a piece of cake this time around. :) Don't feel bad for getting frazzled, though -- when we were still in the hospital after Joseph was born, Tim actually had me call a nurse into the room to help him complete a particularly bad diaper change!
Post a Comment