6.02.2008

Home at last!




After 25 hours in the hospital, baby Gavin headed home. It was sure nice for Amy and me. Grandma and Grandpa kept Sahara until 7:00 this evening, which gave us both a chance to get in a nap and tidy up around the house.

It's been a tough day for Gavin. At his 24 hour weigh-in, he'd lost 4 ounces. Not bad, but when you consider that one of those ounces was cut off him...yeah, tough day. But he's handled it well. He's been really sleepy, but still found time to fill his belly. He's definitely eating well.

When Sahara got home she wanted to touch her baby brother. She was super excited and hard to restrain. So I turned a chair around and had her stand on it--a good view but just out of reach, as shown in the bottom picture here. Since Gavin has been sleeping, Sahara has decided that he's not that interesting and moved on to other activities.

No comments:

"When first I held you in my arms, if I had only known, the years would feel like moments..."

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers