


I know we're probably jumping ahead too quickly with school for our little princess, but...
We've enrolled Sahara in a local toddler group, which is essentially a kind of once-a-week, co-op preschool. I wanted Sahara to be in a semi-structured environment, with a teacher and classmates. We've opted for the "family" class, where parents and younger siblings attend, so Gavin can come too. Of course, Gavin doesn't do much yet, but will enjoy watching all of the fun around him.
Sahara did well the first day, but was a little overwhelmed with all of the different stations -- too many options! She especially loved the play-doh station. When circle time came, she was a little hesitant to get in the middle of the action, but I'm sure by next week she'll run to be a part of the new group.
We've been to indoor playgrounds, and many different story times. This is really a combination of the two, with a teacher and consistency. Sahara's really thrived in nursery (at church), so I was excited to find this preschool. I'm looking forward to the "school" year ahead, and with Shane and I both there every week, we can help her progress.



No comments:
Post a Comment