
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
During our trip to Idaho, we drove the 30 minutes from Shane's parents house to the Idaho Falls temple. We started-out across the river from the temple while Gavin slept in the car, and Shane got some iPhone pictures of Sahara in front of the falls for which the town is named. She also chased a bunch of geese around the grass near the river (the geese had the last laugh when Shane had to clean-off Sahara's shoes before loading her back into the car). Later we headed over to the temple grounds and the visitor center. She saw the Christus at the visitor center, ran right over to it, and said, "That's Jesus."
We took the opportunity to talk to Sahara about the temple, explaining that it was the place where people get married. Sahara liked that idea, and when we asked if she was going to get married there someday she replied, "Yes! I get married in temple when I grow up." Then she added, "I get married to daddy." She was not at all happy to find out that mommy had already staked her claim to daddy. With a defiant little scowl, Sahara said, "No, I marry daddy! He my daddy, not yours."



1 comment:
Sound's like Sahara really is her daddy's girl! :)
Post a Comment