12.06.2008

2 jolly fat men


Here are a few pics of our little man. We had our ward Christmas party last night and Gavin got to sit on Santa's lap. Sahara wouldn't even go in the same room as Santa and cried, "No, I wanna go home" when we tried to persuade her.

Gavin also had his 6 month check-up. He's 19lbs 15 ounces now, so he's down to the 75th percentile, and still in the 20th percentile on height. We think it may be because he eats towels instead of food, so we'll have to check with the pediatrician on that.

Here's another picture of Gavin with Grandpa Hansen. They seem to like each other.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Wow, I think he's bigger than Afton! Such a cutie. There are worst things Gavin could like more than towels-Afton is always going for dog food. Yuck! :)

"When first I held you in my arms, if I had only known, the years would feel like moments..."

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers