Last Saturday Gavin and Amy went to a toddler group event and Sahara and I took off to the mall on a secret mission. Amy's birthday was on Monday and we were going to buy her a present A side note: I always have to wait until the last minute to get Amy's gift because she checks the credit cards online and figures out what her gift is. So we barely had time to pick up Amy's gift before Sahara started moaning that she was hungry. She made sad faces and acted listless until I carried her. I felt bad--I thought I 'd fed her a nice big breakfast no more than a half hour ago. So I offered to buy her a Jamba juice (which we've had a the mall before) and she perked right up. Long story short, she enjoyed the Jamba juice for about 2 minutes, then said she was full. I got worked by a two year old.
Later that day we met up with Amy and Gavin. Gavin had a blow out and Amy changed him on my seat in the car while I stood out in the rain.



No comments:
Post a Comment