Gavin took his first steps today. He's a strong little fellow and we knew he only needed a little motivation to go bi-ped on us. So Amy and I played a little game with him. I'd get him standing up, then Amy would hold the camera (he loves electronics) just out of his reach. It didn't take long before he stepped forward to extend his reach. He fell, but history was made. He repeated this a few times, once going two steps before falling. Sahara took here first steps the day before her first birthday, so the year mark seems to be the time for walking for Watts babies.
5.29.2009
Gavi takes his first steps!
Gavin took his first steps today. He's a strong little fellow and we knew he only needed a little motivation to go bi-ped on us. So Amy and I played a little game with him. I'd get him standing up, then Amy would hold the camera (he loves electronics) just out of his reach. It didn't take long before he stepped forward to extend his reach. He fell, but history was made. He repeated this a few times, once going two steps before falling. Sahara took here first steps the day before her first birthday, so the year mark seems to be the time for walking for Watts babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congrats, Gavi! :)
Yay Gavin! There's no stopping him now!
Post a Comment