4.29.2010

Goodbye, Good Friend



A week ago I had to say goodbye to my good friend, my Honda Civic. Since we're getting close to the baby, it was time to trade in my 2005 Civic, and get a larger car that could accommodate more car seats. It was a hard time for me, I feel like I almost need to go to therapy. We bought that car when Sahara was a baby, and it's been perfect. We did great a good trade-in value for it, and we purchase a 2010 Mazda5. I'm not entirely thrilled with it, but it drives just like a car, plus it's easy to reach in to get the kids out. I'll never have the same feelings for the Mazda5 that I had for the Civic, but sometimes you just have to let go.

No comments:

"When first I held you in my arms, if I had only known, the years would feel like moments..."

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers