6.08.2010
Running like a boy
Gavin has been toddling for a while now. When he walked or ran it was that bow-legged side-to-side motion that says, "I've got a diaper between my legs". But this last Sunday I noticed that Gavi has begun running like a little boy. I was in the chapel after meetings helping put away chairs when the rest of the fam rounded the corner and saw me. Gavi got excited, yelled out "Daddy!" and ran full tilt into my leg like a line backer. Later, he slipped away and took a lap around the chapel and I noticed that he wasn't toddling any more, he was full-on running. He was getting his arms into it and leaning into the corners. He's so much more physically fearless and aggressive than Sahara was. Fortunately, he's got a cute little personality that makes it all fun, but he's faster than Amy now and that makes it tough for her to manage the Gavster. Anyway, just a little thing I noticed that reminds me that our little guy is growing up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment