
Today was Sahara's blessing at church. Sahara wore a beautiful white dress and bonnet. Due to her propensity to spit-up, we didn't feed Sahara much prior to church. This concerned me because I thought that she might cry during the blessing. I hedged my bets by giving her my pinky finger during the blessing and she didn't make a peep.
The blessing was very spiritual for me. I felt a new closeness with Sahara and my words were heart-felt. I'm really grateful that I was able to bless her.
Several family members came to watch and participate in the baby's blessing. Cousin Gene and Jonal and their kids came from Poulsbo. Aunt Kristy and Uncle Doug came with Brandon and Grace from Kirkland. And Aunt Shiann came from Bellevue.
After Sacrament Meeting, we returned home to celebrate with a big Filipino lunch that Grandma Hansen had made. There was lumpia and pansit, among other homemade favorites.
We also took pictures in the front yard. This is a pictures of the three of us. Amy looks great in her new, very stylish glasses.



1 comment:
You guys look great! :) Congratulations! :)
Post a Comment