10.14.2006

Fun at the park




We went to our favorite park (Willburton Hill) Thursday after I got home from work. This fall the weather has been so good that we've tried to get outside as much as possible before winter sets in and Noah sails past in his ark. Sahara loves any outside activity, so zipping around in her jogging stroller at the park is always a hit. And the park is just down the street a ways. Parks are big in the area because nobody can afford any land around their houses (if they can afford a house at all). We'll be faced with this dilemma as e prepare to buy a house next Summer.
Anyway, here are some pictures of Amy and Sahara in the botanical gardens section of the park.

No comments:

"When first I held you in my arms, if I had only known, the years would feel like moments..."

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers