10.23.2006

Autumn in the Northwest



The last of the sunny days have not dis-apointed this year. We've tried to take full advantage and get outside on every sunny day. This weekend was beautiful! We went to Mercer Slough on Saturday. It has a blueberry farm in the middle of it (shown above). The leaves on the blueberry bushes were crimson red against the evergreens. We strolled along on a wooden bridge path that winds through the marshy slough and beneath (on this day) the crisp blue sky.
On Sunday after church we stopped by Crossroads Park, which is just down from the church. I love the tall pine trees there. We took a few pictures of which Amy and Sahara's was the best.

No comments:

"When first I held you in my arms, if I had only known, the years would feel like moments..."

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers