
Here I am eating breakfast. I've already finished my yogurt, and now I'm working on bread pieces.

Mommy always gives me small pieces. I'm a big girl, so I snatched the crust out of Mommy's hand and now I'm going to take care of it. She's so distracted with the camera. Usually she pays better attention to me.

Me in the Pack 'N Play, as usual. Mommy seems to think that I need to be confined while she brushes her hair & teeth. Of course, I made a huge fuss about it, and she took me out before Mommy got to take a shower. Maybe Mommy will get one tomorrow.

We met my "people" - a.k.a. "my peeps" - at an indoor playground. I love spending time with Auntie Kristy and my cousins.

Here Mommy put cousin Audrey into a round confinement unit while Auntie Kristy chatted with a friend. Audrey seemed unamused, as would I be. She kept trying to pull her way out.

Here is cousin Brandon in one of the many cars at this playground. I wish I was big enough to tote myself around!


Here I found a toy I loved! It was a ride-on toy with a "saddle" to keep me from falling over on my head. I wonder why Mommy is always so worried about that. I loved to bounce up and down. Mommy didn't get too many pictures of me smiling or laughing on it. Everytime I would bounce A LOT, Mommy would put down the camera and rush to my aid. Silly Mommy. I know what I'm doing.
Afterwards, we headed out to Auntie's house for some lunch and a nap. However, it was no regular nap -- Mommy put me in a Pack 'N Play AGAIN! I hated it so much, but I was overtired. I eventually got a short catnap in. So later Mommy and I come back home. Mommy "tried" to change my diaper, and I rewarded her by peeing all over my onesie. Mommy decided not to fight with me to get my clothes back on, so I roamed around with just a diaper for a while. I love the freedom! Here I'm helping Mommy unload the dishwasher. I just know that Mommy feels so grateful to have a little helper around the house. "Sahara, go back and play with your toys" must really mean "Sahara, you're the best little helper in the kitchen; I'll give you more toys"

Since I hadn't really had any formula to drink today, Mommy decided to stay in for a bit. We played with the different color balls while Mommy raced after me. I really hate the taste of formula. But somehow, when I wake up from a nap, I smell oddly like formula. I wonder how that happens.
Then Mommy stopped taking pictures. But I had a great time anyway. We had dinner with Grandma at Applebee's. It was so exciting! There were people rushing back and forth, and a big TV playing a game in the background. Then a lady in the booth across from us started talking to me and I cried. I don't like it when strangers tell me "Ooo, you're so cute!" I think next time I'll learn to throw puffs at them.



No comments:
Post a Comment