3.06.2007

Some Recent Pics



This pic is of Sahara and me at a local park, watching the ducks as they swim on by. It was a little chilly this particular Sunday, so it was hard to get a smile out of her.



The second pic is of Sahara's new favorite activity: pulling things out of cabinets. We babyproofed some of the cabinets, but left some for the little adventurer. She also loves to pull all of her books out of her bookcase downstairs. I'll put them all neatly back on the shelves, and she'll pull each one out individually, quickly examine each one and throw it on the ground. She never tires of this activity. I've taken her to a couple different libraries lately, and let her roam around the children's area. You can imagine her excitement when she sees rows and rows of books, just waiting to for her. She loves the library, needless to say.

No comments:

"When first I held you in my arms, if I had only known, the years would feel like moments..."

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers