5.08.2007

Bird Watchers




Sahara loves to watch birds--she spots them with surprising speed and points. Yesterday when we got home the weather was beautiful and we could hear birds chirping outside the garage. Of course, Sahara perked right up, so we took her outside and gave her pointer finger a workout.

2 comments:

Alexa said...

I love these shots -- great late afternoon lighting! :) I especially love the look on Sahara's face (really her whole body) in the first shot -- it's obvious she's excited about those birds! Now y'all just need to get her a Kaufman guide of her very own...! ;)

Amy said...

I actually thought about just sending her out to you guys for the summer -- she can go on all of your bird expeditions with Joseph!

"When first I held you in my arms, if I had only known, the years would feel like moments..."

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers