8.10.2008

Sahara around the house


Saturday morning I took Sahara outside to play on the common green spaces (never thought I'd use that phrase) around our townhouse. Dressed in her oldest romper (that still fits), which she picked out, she insisted on wearing her backpack and hat. Then she decided that she needed her umbrella (good instincts for a Seattleite). She had fun and the weather was great.

Saturday evening we met up with my sister, Shiann, and her boyfriend, Brian, who are visiting from Chicago. Shiann used to live here and moved to Chicago last year. Now she's back for a week's vacation. Sahara was very excited to she Shiann, who she's met before but doesn't remember. We ate dinner at Z-Tejas and had a good time. Hopefully we'll get to spend more time with them towards the end of this next week when they get back from the coast.

No comments:

"When first I held you in my arms, if I had only known, the years would feel like moments..."

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers