


For those of you who didn't know, we're due with our next baby around July 7th, and we just found out what the baby is -- a BOY! I was really hoping for a girl this time (Sahara was too), but I guess we're meant to have two little boys in a row. When Sahara found out, she said, "When are we going to have a girl?" then "I'll still love him!" Gavi has gotten into the habit of sitting beside me, pulling up my shirt a little, and placing his hand on my belly, while saying "Hi, baby!" I'm not sure he knows what it means...But also meanwhile Gavi has learned to say "Boy" -- a couple of weeks ago, so whenever we'd ask him what the baby was, he would say "Boy". He can also say "Girl," but isn't very interested in it. But "Boy" it is, I guess! I hope he's just as cute and cuddly as my man Gavi. He's a sweet little guy, and is going to be an even sweeter big brother. Sahara, of course, will be helpful, as always, and is ready to "rock the baby if the baby cries."



3 comments:
Congratulations! Three is way busier than two--and way more fun.
Congrats Amy! Two boys in a row is SO much fun!
Congrats!
Post a Comment