2.05.2010

Super Demo


So if any of you have ever been to Costco on the weekend, you know how absolutely crazy it can be. We made the BAD decision of going to Costco on Friday evening (5:30-ish), the Friday before the Super Bowl. While I appreciate samples more than the regular shopper, it was a little too much to handle. They had the whole back of Costco lined up with samples -- the Super Demo! It was a complete bottleneck, and the worst part is that everytime we tried a sample, we had to take a break because the kids really can't stuff their mouths that fast. Here's Gavi only on his first sample, chocolate cake. He ate his and my samples, and then asked for more. More! More! More! He was a happy camper.

No comments:

"When first I held you in my arms, if I had only known, the years would feel like moments..."

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers