2.07.2008

Another Trip To The Beach?



Because of all the fun we had in San Diego, I decided to take Sahara to one of the many beach parks here. Unfortunately, the trip didn't yield the same results. As soon as we left the house, it started to drizzle, and at the park, it was so cold Sahara didn't know what to do. She ran over to the playground, but once there, just stood, shivering. I felt so bad that it was freezing and wet I took her out for some hot chocolate and a snowman cookie. Warming up inside of Tully's, she was happy once again. I guess the beach parks here are going to have to wait until summer. Sigh.

No comments:

"When first I held you in my arms, if I had only known, the years would feel like moments..."

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers