7.21.2010

Holy taco! Dallin sleeps through the night!


Less than two weeks after we brought him home, Dallin slept through the night. Well, from 10:30pm to 5:00am when I woke up and panicked because the little guy hadn't made a peep all night. But he was sleeping away. I woke Amy who fed him and he was back to sleep.

This has never happened before! Sahara was a terrible sleeper at this age and didn't sleep through the night until she was 8 months old. Gavin didn't sleep through the night consistently until about 18 months. So to have a baby--a breast-fed baby--sleep through the night this early...mysteriously cool. Is he the golden child or is something amiss? I'm almost giddy at the prospect of an all-night sleeper at this stage, but cautious lest this prove to be an aberration.

Update: Aberration.

1 comment:

Joe said...

Is he still sleeping through the night or was it a one timer?

"When first I held you in my arms, if I had only known, the years would feel like moments..."

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers